Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Welcome back to Open Shop! We will have the following rules & procedures in place:
- Masks are recommended but optional, unless mandated by the Anne Arundel County Department of Health.
- Please give your shop mates space and maintain social distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
- Because strict social distancing is no longer required, we are expanding the slots available and you may use different areas (smithing, cabbing, faceting, etc.) in a single shop session.
- The Shop Supervisor is the final word on safety, and can eject you from the premises if necessary. It shouldn't ever come to this, of course, but we're serious.
- You will be signing a COVID-specific liability release form when you register for this event, and you may be asked to sign one in person as well to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Registration not required - you may simply show up and pay the $10 Open Shop Fee in person, as we did in the Before Times.
- If no one has showed up 30 minutes into the Open Shop session, the Supervisor may leave, so please contact them if you are running late!
- If you register and later realize you will not make it to Open Shop, please cancel as soon as you know. You will receive a full refund.
- Please speak with the Shop Supervisor if you have any questions during Open Shop, whether they be about coronavirus precautions, safety, or just need help with your project. Before or after Open Shop, feel free to ask on the Facebook group, or send an email to email@example.com.
- By registering and showing up for Open Shop, you agree to all the above stipulations.
Sorry about all the rules, but that's how we gotta roll these days.
Friday, June 17, 2022, 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM
(behind and below Annapolis Jewelers)
169 Defense Highway
Annapolis, MD 21401
Registration is required before Friday, June 17, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only